AIR provides extensive technical expertise in assessing learning outcomes at the national, subnational, and school levels to enhance student achievement. We collaborate closely with government counterparts and partner organizations to:
- Establish student learning performance standards;
- Set and monitor targets;
- Develop cost-effective and technology-enhanced assessment solutions;
- Design classroom-based formative and summative assessments aligned with learning standards;
- Collect and analyze data on student learning; and
- Leverage this data to enhance educational outcomes.
Additionally, AIR enhances the capacity of government counterparts through capacity-building activities in designing and implementing assessments and promotes evidence-based decisionmaking for reforms.